Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Beautifully Renovated, Spacious 3 BR, 2.5 BTH- Row Home in Manayunk - 214 Grape St. - Available Now!
- Beautifully Renovated 3-Bdrm Row Home for Rent – 214 Grape Street – Available in Manayunk Now!
- $2,495 / month plus all utilities - tenant responsible for snow removal and lawn maintenance
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- On street parking
- Other rooms include Eat-in Kitchen and Dining room and Living room
- Eat-in Kitchen Stainless Steel appliances including Chef-inspired Gas stove, double-door Refrigerator, Dishwasher, built-in-Microwave, ample Oak cabinets, ceramic tile floor and backsplash and granite countertops
- Walk just blocks to Pretzel Park and Main Street with public transportation. shops, pubs, eateries, restaurants and all Manayunk has to offer
- Washer/Dryer in finished basement
- Philadelphia School District
- Cable ready
- Special details throughout home that must be seen
- Ceiling fans
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Dining room leads to outdoor patio and backyard, perfect for entertaining
- Two (2) Bedrooms on 2nd FL are nice-sized with closet space and ceiling fans
- Master Bedroom on 3rd FL is large with built-in-office space and its own private Deck
- Bathrooms are newly modernized with glass enclosed showers, vanity, mirror, and toilet
- Finished basement has laundry area with Washer and Dryer, also adds extra living space with room for storage
- Rear fenced yard to enjoy nice weather
- Convenient to Manayunk Train Station, Ridge Avenue, Wissahickon Bike Trail, Lincoln Drive, Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, St. Joseph’s University, Philadelphia University, Thomas Jefferson University East Falls Campus, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Center City, restaurants, shopping, I-76 and Philadelphia International Airport
- Small pets considered (under 25 lbs.) only with Owner approval, $40 - $60 month Pet Rent and $300 refundable Deposit
- No smoking permitted
- Offering one-year Lease or longer if needed
- Showings by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Pet Details
- Under 25lbs. with owner's approval
- Cross Street
- Terrace Street
- Parking Description:
- Street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management