Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Newly Renovated Bi-Level 2 FL Apartment for Rent in Thorndale, PA – 2 BD, 1 BTH – Popular Location!
• Beautifully refinished apartment for rent – 3552 E Lincoln Highway # 2, Thorndale, PA 19372 – desirable setting in Chester County
• $1,710 monthly + utilities
• 2 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Freshly painted
• Updated kitchen, complete with stainless-steel appliances: refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and built-in microwave
• New laminate flooring and carpets throughout
• Recessed lighting
• Large bedrooms feature ample closet space
• Roomy loft—ideal for an extra bedroom or storage!
• Brightly lit bathroom with vanity and shower-over-tub
• Washer and dryer on premises
• Off-street parking
• Easy access to public transit
• Close to shopping and dining
• Enjoy daytrips at Longwood Gardens and several local parks, including Dowlin Forge, Bondsville Mill, and Kerr (bring your fishing pole!)
• Also, minutes from Coatesville Medical Center, United Sports Complex, and Highland Orchards Farm Market
• Quick entry to Rte. 30 other major thoroughfares
• Small pets considered with Owner approval, $40-$60 per month Pet Fee and $300 refundable Pet Deposit
• No smoking
• Offering 1-year lease, or longer if needed
• Showings by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Pet Details
- Small pets considered with Owner approval, $40-$60 per month Pet Fee and $300 refundable Pet Deposit
- No Smoking
Offering 1-year lease, or longer if needed
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Local parks include Dowlin Forge, Bondsville Mill, and Kerr - also near Coatesville Medical Center, United Sports Complex, and Highland Orchards Farm Market
- Parking Description:
- Off-street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management