Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Newly Updated – Townhouse for Rent in N. Philly – 3 BD 1 BTH – BRAND-NEW Kitchen Appliances!
• Recently renovated townhouse for rent –2325 N Fawn St. Philadelphia, PA 19133 – ultramodern interior!
• $1,500 monthly + utilities
• 1,112 sqft
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Modern island kitchen comes complete with ALL-NEW stainless-steel appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, electric stove)
• Laminate wood flooring throughout house
• Spacious living room with natural brick wall
• Living room sofa AND wall-mounted 55” LED-TV also included!
• Central air
• Washer and dryer provided in unfinished basement
• Large, bright bedrooms with ample closet space
• Street parking
• Close to public transit
• Easy access to Rte. 611 and other major thoroughfares
• Minutes from the Franklin Institute, Philadelphia Zoo, Franklin Square, Independence Park, Rittenhouse Square, and numerous other popular attractions! A short drive to major sports venues, including Citizens Bank Park, Lincoln Financial Field and Wells Fargo Center!
• Small pets considered with owner’s permission—$40 – $60 pet rent monthly, plus $300 refundable pet deposit
• Offering 1-year lease, or longer if needed
• Showings by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Pet Details
- Small pets considered with owner’s permission—$40 – $60 pet rent monthly, plus $300 refundable pet deposit
- No Smoking
Offering 1-year lease, or longer if needed
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Franklin Institute, Philadelphia Zoo, Franklin Square, Independence Park, Rittenhouse Square, Citizens Bank Park, Lincoln Financial Field and Wells Fargo Center!
- Philadelphia School District
- Parking Description:
- Street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management