Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Renovated Twin Home for Rent in Pottstown, PA – 3 BD, 1 BTH – New Windows & Appliances!
• Attractive, brick-front twin home for rent – 1009 Queen Street, Pottstown, PA 19464 – newly updated!
• $1,690 / month + utilities
• 3 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• 1,216 sqft
• Freshly painted
• Recently remodeled kitchen boasts butcher-block countertops, ceiling fan, tiled floors, ample cabinet space, and BRAND-NEW stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, refrigerator and electric range!
• NEW windows and laminate wood flooring throughout
• NEW carpeting in all three spacious bedrooms—plus ample closet space, including a walk-in closet
• Remolded bathroom with tub/shower
• Decorative fireplace
• Radiator heating throughout
• Cable ready
• Open living room with recessed lighting and built-in shelving unit
• Spacious dining room
• Covered, open-air front porch
• Fenced-in backyard—perfect for a patio and gatherings!
• Washer & dryer hookups in basement
• Pottstown School District
• Quick access to public transit
• A variety of local restaurants!
• Many area activities and local attractions, including historic Pottsgrove Manor, Memorial Park (with its playground and walking trails), Brookside Country Club, vintage Pottstown Carousel, Manatawny Still Works Distillery & Tasting Room, the American Treasure Tour Museum, and Pottstown Riverfront Park
• Pets allowed at owner’s approval: $40 - $60 monthly pet rent fee + $300 refundable pet deposit
• Offering 1-year lease, or longer if needed
• Showings by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- No Smoking
Offering 1-year lease, or longer if needed
- Located Near
- Historic Pottsgrove Manor, Memorial Park (with its playground and walking trails), Brookside Country Club, vintage Pottstown Carousel, Manatawny Still Works Distillery & Tasting Room, the American Treasure Tour Museum, and Pottstown Riverfront Park
- Cross Street
- S. Keim
- Pottstown School District
Del Val Realty & Property Management