Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
IMPROVED PRICE! Updated 2-BD 1-BTH Apartment for Rent in Olney, PA – Section 8 OK!
• Improved Price! Updated sunny 2-bedroom apartment for rent – available now in Olney – 5812 North 2nd Street – Unit K - Philadelphia, PA 19120
• $1,065 / month + utilities (electric & gas + $50 monthly flat rate for water)
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• Accepting 2-Bdrm Section 8 housing voucher
• On-street parking available
• Kitchen features gas stove and range hood, refrigerator, cherry oak cabinets, ceramic tile backsplash and floor, ample cabinets and counter space
• Other rooms include living room
• Walk to public transportation, shops and eateries
• Philadelphia School District
• Cable ready
• Bedrooms are nice size with good closet space
• Bathroom has porcelain tile floor and ceramic-tile surround, vanity and mirror
• Many windows offer sunny, bright apartment
• Convenient to One and Olney Shopping Center, Einstein Medical Center, Olney Train Station, Olney Playground, Route 309, Cheltenham Avenue, Roosevelt Blvd and shopping centers
• No pets
• No smoking
• Offering one-year Lease, or longer if needed
• Showings by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Pet Details
- No Pets permitted
- No Smoking
Offering one-year lease or longer
- Section 8
Housing Assistance Accepted
Governing Area: Philadelphia
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Walk to public transportation, shops and eateries. Convenient to One and Olney Shopping Center, Einstein Medical Center, Olney Train Station, Olney Playground, Route 309, Cheltenham Avenue, Roosevelt Blvd and shopping centers
- Cross Street
- W. Grange Street
- Philadelphia School District
- Parking Description:
- On-street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management