Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
IMPROVED PRICE! Updated 2-BD, 1-BTH, 1st FL Apartment for Rent in Upper Darby – SECTION 8 OK!
• Improved price! Updated 1st floor apartment for rent – 100 Ashby Road, 1W, Upper Darby, PA 19082 – Available Now!
• $1,165 / month + gas + electric (water, sewer, trash & lawncare included in rent)
• 2 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• SECTION 8 OK!
• 900 sq. ft.
• Freshly painted & cleaned
• Eat-in kitchen boasts gas oven/stove, range hood, refrigerator, ample storage space + ceramic-tile floor – room for bistro table + 2 chairs
• Spacious dining & living areas
• Large bedrooms feature closet space & laminate flooring
• Bathroom has vanity, toilet and shower-over-tub & ceramic tile floor
• Lots of windows for plenty of natural light & ventilation
• Coin-operated washer /dryer
• Upper Darby School District
• On-street parking
• Walk to public transportation (Bus 109), neighborhood market, pharmacy, shops & eateries
• Just blocks from Market Street Line, 69th Street Transportation Center, West Chester Pike (Rt. 3), Near Delaware County Courthouse, I-476, and twenty minutes to Philadelphia International Airport
• No pets
• No smoking
• Offering 1-year lease, or longer if necessary
• Showing by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Included Utilities
- No Smoking
Offering 1-year lease, or longer if necessary
- Section 8
- Housing Assistance Accepted
- Located Near
- Just blocks from Market Street Line, 69th Street Transportation Center, West Chester Pike (Rt. 3), Near Delaware County Courthouse, I-476, and twenty minutes to Philadelphia International Airport
- Cross Street
- Chestnut Street
- Upper Darby School District
- Parking Description:
- Street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management