Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Improved Rent! Updated 3-BD, 2-BTH Townhouse for Rent – 536 S. 69th Street, Upper Darby
• Improved Rent on this attractive brick townhome for rent – 536 South 69th Street, Upper Darby, PA 19082
• $1,495 monthly + utilities (trash included in rent)
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• 1,197 sqft
• Open-floor plan kitchen & living room
• LARGE eat-in Kitchen features gas stove, range hood, refrigerator, recessed lighting & ample cabinet space
• Laminate hardwood floors throughout 1st FL
• Plenty of windows for natural light & ventilation
• BRAND-NEW carpet on 2nd FL
• Refurbished bathrooms: FULL bath on 1st FL – walk-in-shower on 2nd
• Electric baseboard heating
• AC window in living room
• Patio & lawn out front—perfect for entertaining & barbecues
• Private parking in back – street parking out front
• Upper Darby School District
• Plenty of local dining & shopping!
• Walking distance to public transit
• Easy access to Rtes. 3 & 13
• Minutes from Tower Theater, Cobbs Creek Park, 69th Street Plaza, 69th Street Transportation Center, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Please Touch Museum & more!
• Pets considered with owner’s approval: $40 - $60 monthly pet rent + $300 refundable deposit
• No smoking
• Offering a 1-year lease, or longer if needed
• Showing by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Included Utilities
- Pet Details
- Pets considered with owner’s approval: $40 - $60 monthly pet rent + $300 refundable deposit
- No Smoking
Offering a 1-year lease, or longer if needed
- Section 8
- Housing Assistance Accepted
- Located Near
- Minutes from Tower Theater, Cobbs Creek Park, 69th Street Plaza, 69th Street Transportation Center, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Please Touch Museum & more!
- Cross Street
- Ruskin Lane
- Upper Darby School District
- Parking Description:
- Private parking in back – street parking out front
Del Val Realty & Property Management