Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Desirable 3-BD, 1.5 BTH Townhouse for Rent - West Philadelphia/Dunlap
• Charming Townhouse For Rent – 5108 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139 (West Philadelphia/Dunlap)
• $1,565 monthly + utilities (tenant responsible for snow removal & landscaping
• 3 Bedrooms
• 1.5 Bathrooms
• 1,224 sq ft
• Ornamental oval-glass-window door opens onto inviting living room
• Kitchen comes equipped with refrigerator, microwave, gas oven, dishwasher, and Formica countertops
• Spacious bedrooms feature ceiling fans + ample closet space
• Primary bathroom boasts attractive shower tiles
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Washer & dryer on premises
• Decorative fireplace (not for use)
• Partly finished basement offers plenty of storage
• Covered, open-air front porch
• Gated patio areas front & back
• Philadelphia School District
• Walking distance to public transit
• Local dining and shopping!
• Minutes from University City, Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania and Hospital, Saint Joe's University, CHOP, Philadelphia Zoo, Please Touch Museum, Franklin Institute, Fairmount Park, the Art Museum and other popular attractions!
• Short distance to Rts. 1, 3 & 30
• No pets allowed
• No smoking
• Offering 1-year lease, or longer if necessary
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Included Utilities
- No Smoking
Offering one year Lease of longer
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Minutes from University City, Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania and Hospital, Saint Joe's University, Philadelphia Zoo, Please Touch Museum, Franklin Institute, Fairmont Park, the Art Museum, and other popular attractions. Also close to CHOP and Penn Hospital
- Cross Street
- N. 51st Street
- Philadelphia School District
- Parking Description:
- On-street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management