Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Attractive End-Unit Townhouse for Rent in West Philly – 4 BD, 2 BTH – SECTION 8 OK!
• Roomy Townhouse For Rent – 3912 Haverford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19104
• $2,010 / month + utilities
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• 1,830 sq ft
• SECTION 8 OK!
• Kitchen comes equipped with BRAND-NEW refrigerator + updated appliances (electric oven & range hood) – plenty of cabinet space, too!
• Laminate hardwood floors throughout
• Spacious living & dining areas
• Tiled bathrooms include vanities + mirrored-medicine cabinets
- Bathroom 1 features step-up tub with shower head
- Bathroom 2 features attractive frosted-glass shower stall
• Airy bedrooms – plenty of windows for natural light & ventilation
• Basement for excess storage
• Covered, open-air front porch – enjoy fresh air all year round!
• Small backyard for outdoor entertainment
• Street parking
• Philadelphia School District
• Walking distance to public transit
• Local dining & shopping!
• Minutes from Tower Theater, University City, University of Pennsylvania Hospital, CHOP, Philadelphia Zoo, Please Touch Museum, Franklin Institute, Fairmont Park, Boathouse Row, the Art Museum – proximity to University of Penn, Drexel, St. Joe’s & numerous other campuses is ideal for students!
• Short distance to I-76, I-676 & Rte. 30
• No pets
• No smoking
• Offering 1-year lease, or longer if necessary
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Pet Details
- No Pets permitted
- No Smoking
Offering 1-year lease, or longer if necessary
- Section 8
Housing Assistance Accepted
Governing Area: Philadelphia
- Located Near
- Minutes from Tower Theater, University City, University of Pennsylvania Hospital, CHOP, Philadelphia Zoo, Please Touch Museum, Franklin Institute, Fairmont Park, Boathouse Row, the Art Museum – proximity to University of Penn, Drexel, St. Joe’s & numerous other campuses is ideal for students!
- Cross Street
- Lancaster Avenue
- Philadelphia School District
- Parking Description:
- Street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management