Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Improved Rent! Nicely Updated 3-BD, 1.5 BTH Twin for Rent in Bryn Mawr, PA – Lower Merion Schools!
- 3 beds
- 1.5 baths
- 1800 SqFt
- Single Family House
- $4,550.00 Deposit
- $50.00 Application Fee
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania 19010
• We've Improved the Rent on this recently Updated, Well-maintained, Semi-detached Brick Twin For Rent – 925 County Line Road, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 – Available Now!
• $2,290/ month plus utilities (sewer & trash removal included in rent)
• 3 Bedrooms
• 1.5 Bathrooms
• 1,800 sq. ft.
• LED lighting throughout home
• Renovated kitchen features granite countertops, tiled floor & backsplash, refrigerator, dishwasher, double sink, disposal + stainless-steel electric oven & built-in microwave
• Pergo laminate floors & recessed lighting throughout
• Upper-level bathroom includes vanity & shower-over-tub with attractive faux-marble surround
• Powder room includes pedestal sink & large mirror
• Mud room opens to rear deck & private, fenced-in backyard with arbor – ideal for cookouts & other gatherings!
• Washer & Dryer in basement
• Central air
• Gas heat
• No off-street parking available
• Lower Marion School District
• Proximity to Bryn Mawr Station & other convenient public transit
• Two minutes from Bryn Mawr Hospital – also close to Ashbridge & Merwood Parks, Fenimore Woods, Bryn Mawr & Rosemont Colleges, Villanova University, Acme & King of Prussia Mall
• Pets allowed at owner’s discretion: $40 - $60 monthly + refundable $300 deposit
• No smoking
• Offering 1-year lease, or longer if necessary
• Showing by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
- Included Utilities
- Pet Details
- Pets allowed at owner’s discretion: $40 - $60 monthly + refundable $300 deposit
Offering 1-year lease, or longer if necessary
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Two minutes from Bryn Mawr Hospital – also close to Ashbridge & Merwood Parks, Fenimore Woods, Bryn Mawr & Rosemont Colleges, Villanova University, Acme & King of Prussia Mall
- Cross Street
- Lindsay Avenue
- Lower Marion School District
- Parking Description:
- No off-street parking available
Del Val Realty & Property Management