Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Upscale Townhome for Rent in Exton, PA – 2-BD, 2.5-BTH – Trendy Rhondda Community
- 2 beds
- 2.5 baths
- 1760 SqFt
- $4,700.00 Deposit
Exton, Pennsylvania 19341
• Unique, Beautifully Maintained Townhome For Rent – 234 Towyn Court, Exton, PA 19341 – Available Now!
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2.5 Bathrooms
• $2,365 monthly plus utilities (snow removal, trash & sewer included in rent - additional $50 for lawn care)
• 1,760 sq. ft.
• Engineered hardwood flooring, custom lighting & new fixtures throughout
• Renovated eat-in kitchen boasts stylish shaker cabinets, granite countertops, subway-tile backsplash – stainless steel GE appliances included (refrigerator, electric stove, microwave)
• Wood-burning fireplace transforms spacious living room into a cozy retreat!
• Convenient 1st floor Powder Room
• TWO master bedrooms, complete with carpeting, walk-in closets & luxurious ensuite bathrooms (custom-built vanities, porcelain sinks, tile-surround tubs)
• Samsung Washer & Dryer in 2nd floor laundry
• Central air
• Fenced-in backyard – plenty of room for cookouts & other outdoor activities
• Reserved parking
• Downingtown School District
• Located near a variety of fast food & sit-down restaurants
• Walking distance to public transit
• Proximity to Rtes. 30, 100, 113, 401 & I-76
• Central to numerous parks (Exton, Marsh Creek, Dowlin Forge, etc.); hiking (Struble Trail Uwchlan); horseback riding (Reinbow’s End Farm); golfing (Whitford Country Club) & shopping (Home Depot, Target, Walmart, Hidden Horseshoe Produce)
• Pets allowed at owner’s discretion: $40 - $60 monthly + $300 deposit
• No smoking
• Offering 1- & 2- year leases, or longer if necessary
• Showing by appointment only
#PropertiesFor Rent #RealEstate #HomeForRent #ApartmentForRent #ProperiesForLease #HouseRentals #Tenants #PropertyManagement #RentPrices #HouseForRent #Rentals #PhillyApartments #PhillyLiving #ApartmentRent
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Included Utilities
- Pet Details
- Pets allowed at owner’s discretion: $40 - $60 monthly + $300 deposit
- No Smoking
Offering 1- & 2- year leases, or longer if necessary
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Central to numerous parks (Exton, Marsh Creek, Dowlin Forge, etc.); hiking (Struble Trail Uwchlan); horseback riding (Reinbow’s End Farm); golfing (Whitford Country Club) & shopping (Home Depot, Target, Walmart, Hidden Horseshoe Produce)
- Downingtown School District
- Parking Description:
- Reserved parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management