Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Single-Family Row Home for Rent in Norristown, PA – 3-BD, 1-BTH – Close to Parks & Entertainment!
- 3 beds
- 1 baths
- 1184 SqFt
- Single Family House
- $3,970.00 Deposit
- $50.00 Application Fee
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19401
• Attractive Brick-front Row Home For Rent – 929 Buttonwood Street, Norristown, PA 19401 – Available Now!
• 3 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• $2,000 monthly plus utilities
• 1,184 sq ft
• Modern electric kitchen features updated appliances, including electric oven, range hood, dishwasher & stainless-steel refrigerator – abundant cabinet & pantry space, too!
• NEW carpeting throughout
• Energy-efficient ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Full bathroom includes vanity & mirrored medicine cabinet
• Washer & Dryer in unfinished basement and room for extra storage
• Cooling provided by window AC units
• Covered, open-air front porch for enjoying nice weather
• Fenced-in backyard for cookouts & outdoor entertaining
• Norristown School District
• Easy access to Rtes. 23, 30 & 202 + Interstates 276 & 476
• Minutes from Norristown Farm Park, Von C Brewing Company, Elmwood Park Zoo, Legoland Discovery Center, Valley Forge National Historical Park, Norriton Connie Mack Walsh Field, Jefferson Golf Club, West Norriton Farmer’s Market, ShopRite, Giant, Costco, Wegmans – also close to King of Prussia & Plymouth Meeting Malls
• Pets allowed at owner’s discretion: $40 - $60 monthly + refundable $300 deposit
• No smoking
• Offering 1-year lease, or longer if necessary
• Showing by appointment only
#PropertiesForRent #RealEstate #HomeForRent #ApartmentForRent #ProperiesForLease
#HouseRentals #Tenants #PropertyManagement #RentPrices #HouseForRent #Rentals
#PhillyApartments #PhillyLiving #ApartmentRent
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Pet Details
- Pets allowed at owner’s discretion: $40 - $60 monthly + refundable $300 deposit
- No Smoking
Offering one-year Lease or longer
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Easy access to Rtes. 23, 30 & 202 + Interstates 276 & 476, Minutes from Norristown Farm Park, Von C Brewing Company, Elmwood Park Zoo, Legoland Discovery Center, Valley Forge National Historical Park, Norriton Connie Mack Walsh Field, Jefferson Golf Club, West Norriton Farmer’s Market, ShopRite, Giant, Costco, Wegmans – also close to King of Prussia & Plymouth Meeting Malls.
- Norristown School District
- Parking Description:
- Street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management