Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Improved Rent! Nicely Updated 2 BD 2nd FL Apartment for Rent – 5315 Chestnut St 2nd FL - Olney Area!
- 2 beds
- 1 baths
- $2,190.00 Deposit
- $50.00 Application Fee
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19139
• We've Improved the Rent! Recently Updated 2nd Floor Apartment in Duplex – 5315 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139 – for Rent Now in Olney!
• $1,110 / month + electric (gas & water included in rent)
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• Refinished kitchen comes equipped with electric stove & refrigerator
• Bedrooms are bright & airy with lots of windows
• Bathroom features vanity & glass-door walk-in shower
• Baseboard heating throughout
• Walking distance to public transportation, shops and eateries
• Many local dining choices
• Quick access to Routes 1, 3, 13 & 30
• Minutes from the Philadelphia Zoo, Penn Museum, Fairmount Park, Clark Park, Big Cat Falls, University City, St. Joseph’s University, 69th Street Transportation Center, Lankenau Medical Center & Giant Food Store
• Street parking
• No pets
• No smoking
• Offering 1-year lease, or longer if needed
• Showing by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
#PropertiesForRent #RealEstate #HomeForRent #ApartmentForRent #ProperiesForLease
#HouseRentals #Tenants #PropertyManagement #RentPrices #HouseForRent #Rentals
#PhillyApartments #PhillyLiving #ApartmentRent
- Pet Details
- No Pets
- No Smoking
Offering one-year or longer
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Minutes from the Philadelphia Zoo, Penn Museum, Fairmount Park, Clark Park, Big Cat Falls, University City, St. Joseph’s University, 69th Street Transportation Center, Lankenau Medical Center & Giant Food Store
- Cross Street
- N. 6th Street
- Philadelphia School District
- Parking Description:
- Street Parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management