Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Renovated 2nd Floor 3-Bdrm Apartment for Rent – 305 S. 4th Street, #2, Colwyn – SECTION 8 OK!
- 3 beds
- 1 baths
- $2,960.00 Deposit
- $50.00 Application Fee
Colwyn, Pennsylvania 19023
• Recently Updated 3-Bdrm 2nd Floor Apartment – 305 South 4th Street, Unit 2, Colwyn, PA 19023 – Available Now!
• $1,495 / month plus utilities (gas & electric and $40 flat fee for water)
• 3 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• SECTION 8 OK!
• Freshly Cleaned & Painted
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Eat-in Kitchen features Gas range, Refrigerator & NEW Countertops
• NEWLY Carpeted Living & Bedroom
• Washer /Dryer Hookups
• Street parking
• William Penn School District
• Plenty of local shopping & dining
• Quick access to Routes 1, 3, 13, 291 + Interstates 76 & 95
• Minutes from Powell & Cobbs Creek Parks; Bartram’s Garden; John Heinz Wildlife Refuge; V&S Elmwood Lanes Bowling; Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital; Philadelphia International Airport; ShopRite; Giant; Walmart; Nifty Fifty’s & Citizen’s Bank Park
• Small pets considered at owner’s discretion: $40 - $60 + refundable $300 deposit
• No smoking
• Offering 1-year lease, or longer if necessary
• Showing by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
#PropertiesForRent #RealEstate #HomeForRent #ApartmentForRent #ProperiesForLease
#HouseRentals #Tenants #PropertyManagement #RentPrices #HouseForRent #Rentals
#PhillyApartments #PhillyLiving #ApartmentRent
- Pet Details
- Small pets considered at owner’s discretion: $40 - $60 + refundable $300 deposit
- No Smoking
Offering 1-year lease, or longer if necessary
- Section 8
- Housing Assistance Accepted
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Minutes from Powell & Cobbs Creek Parks; Bartram’s Garden; John Heinz Wildlife Refuge; V&S Elmwood Lanes Bowling; Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital; Philadelphia International Airport; ShopRite; Giant; Walmart; Nifty Fifty’s & Citizen’s Bank Park
- Cross Street
- Spruce Street
- William Penn School District
- Parking Description:
- Street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management