Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Renovated 2-BD Apartment for Rent - 2257 N. Park Ave, Phila - Near Temple U! - Students Welcome!
- 2 beds
- 1 baths
- $2,360.00 Deposit
- $50.00 Application Fee
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19132
• Newly Updated 2nd FL Apartment For Rent Now – 2257 North Park Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132 – Perfect Off-Campus Housing!
• $1,195/month + utilities and $35 monthly flat fee for water
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• SECTION 8 OK!
• Freshly Cleaned & Painted
• Beautiful Eat-in Kitchen boasts high-end Amana appliances – electric oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in microwave – polished hardwood floor, decorative backsplash & plenty of cabinet space
• Living room is spacious with hardwood floor & recessed lighting
• Carpeted bedrooms are large, bright & airy
• Bathroom is tastefully tiled, with vanity, shower-over-tub & oversized mirror
• Stacked Washer/Dryer in unit
• Central air conditioning
• Security System (cost is responsibility of tenant)
• Philadelphia School District
• Street parking
• One block from N. Broad Street (Rt. 611), public transportation (Bus #4, #16, BSO), Susquehanna-Dauphin Station, Philadelphia MET, I-675 and I-95 + numerous shops & eateries – minutes from Center City, the Art Museum, Philadelphia Zoo, Franklin Institute, Einstein Medical & Fairmount Park – just three blocks from Temple University!
• Small Pets considered with owner’s permission: $40 - $60 monthly + refundable $300 deposit
• No smoking
• Offering 1-year lease, or longer if needed
• Showing by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
#PropertiesForRent #RealEstate #HomeForRent #ApartmentForRent #ProperiesForLease
#HouseRentals #Tenants #PropertyManagement #RentPrices #HouseForRent #Rentals
#PhillyApartments #PhillyLiving #ApartmentRent
- Pet Details
- Small pets considered with owner’s permission: $40 - $60 monthly + refundable $300 deposit
Offering 1-year lease, or longer if needed
- Date Available
- Located Near
- One block from N. Broad Street (Rt. 611), public transportation (Bus #4, #16, BSO), Susquehanna-Dauphin Station, Philadelphia MET, I-675 and I-95 + numerous shops & eateries – minutes from Center City, the Art Museum, Philadelphia Zoo, Franklin Institute, Einstein Medical & Fairmount Park – just three blocks from Temple University!
- Cross Street
- W. Dauphin street
- Philadelphia School District
- Parking Description:
- Street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management