Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Improved Rent! Renovated 2-BD Apartment – 3950 Mary St, 2nd FL, Drexel Hill - All New
• We've Improved the Rent on this Newly Updated 2nd Floor Apartment for Rent – 3950 Mary Street # 2, Drexel Hill, PA 19026 – Schedule a Showing Today!
• $ 1,295 per month, plus utilities (gas, electric, water)
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• BRAND-NEW Laminate Floors throughout
• Modern kitchen comes equipped with ALL-NEW brand-name stainless-steel appliances (LG refrigerator, Samsung gas stove, dishwasher, microwave), granite countertops, and designer cabinets
• Bedroom is big, bright and airy with ample closet space
• Stylish Bathroom features vanity, large mirror and shower-over-tub
• BRAND-NEW, High-capacity Samsung Front-Load Washer / Dryer in basement
• Central Heating and Air conditioning
• Street parking, plus limited parking in rear
• Upper Darby School District
• An assortment of local restaurants and cuisines
• A short distance to public transit
• Easy access to Rte. 3 and I-476 (Blue Route)
• Minutes from Glenolden, Rose Tree County, Ridley State Creek and Smedley Parks; Rose Valley Museum; Delaware County Community College; Haverford College; Lowe’s Home Improvement; Lansdowne Farmers Market, and Putt-Putt Fun Center
• No pets
• No smoking
• Offering 1-year lease or longer, if desired
• Showing by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
#PropertiesForRent #RealEstate #HomeForRent #ApartmentForRent #ProperiesForLease
#HouseRentals #Tenants #PropertyManagement #RentPrices #HouseForRent #Rentals
#PhillyApartments #PhillyLiving #ApartmentRent
- No Smoking
Offering 1-year lease or longer, if desired
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Minutes from Glenolden, Rose Tree County, Ridley State Creek and Smedley Parks; Rose Valley Museum; Delaware County Community College; Haverford College; Lowe’s Home Improvement; Lansdowne Farmers Market and Putt-Putt Fun Center
- Cross Street
- Blanchard Road
- Upper Darby School District
- Parking Description:
- Street parking, plus limited parking in rear
Del Val Realty & Property Management