Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Newly Renovated 2-BD, First FL Apartment for Rent in NW Philly – 7054 Forrest Ave. – West Oak Lane!
• Recently Updated 1st FL Apartment for Rent – 7054 Forrest Avenue, 1st Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19138 – Available Now in West Oak Lane!
• $1,165 / month plus utilities
• Located in Peasant Residential area
• 650 sq. ft..
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• New Carpets throughout
• Freshly Painted and Professionally Cleaned
• Kitchen includes Electric Stove and Wood cabinets
• Laundry Closet adjacent to kitchen
• Bedrooms are bright and airy, with ample closet space
• Bathroom features vanity, mirror and shower-over-tub
• Front porch for enjoying nice days
• On-street parking available
• Philadelphia School District
• Walk to local market, public transportation, shops and eateries
• Near Ogontz Avenue with shopping and restaurants, as well as easy access to Melrose Park Train Station, LaSalle University, Einstein Medical Center Hospital, Kimble Park, North Broad Street and public transportation
• No smoking
• No pets
• We are offering 1-year lease, or longer if desired
• Showings by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
#PropertiesForRent #RealEstate #HomeForRent #ApartmentForRent #ProperiesForLease
#HouseRentals #Tenants #PropertyManagement #RentPrices #HouseForRent #Rentals
#PhillyApartments #PhillyLiving #ApartmentRent
- Pet Details
- No pets
- No Smoking
We are offering 1-year lease, or longer if desired
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Near Ogontz Avenue with shopping and restaurants, as well as easy access to Melrose Park Train Station, LaSalle University, Einstein Medical Center Hospital, Kimble Park, North Broad Street and public transportation
- Cross Street
- Middleton Street
- Philadelphia School District
- Parking Description:
- Street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management