Del Val Property Management LLC is currently hiring for the following positions. We encourage you to tell us all about yourself. If an opening becomes available, our Human Resource Manager will have the opportunity to meet with you and determine if employment with our company would be mutually beneficial. Thank you for your interest!
Work with Del Val Realty & Property Management and...
- There No Desk Fees, Franchise fees or any other Monthly Fees of any kind...
- There is No Forced Floor Time...
- There is No Set Schedule – You Make Your Own Schedule...
- No Minimum Sales or Quotas...
What we will do for you is...
- We provide you with both rental and sale leads - You can rent our rentals to supplement your monthly sales commissions and get a steadier monthly cash flow between sales
- One-on-one training in cutting edge marketing tools to improve your network of active clients
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Desk at company office to organize your day and make phone calls
- Administrative team to handle details and paperwork of your transactions
- Company email
We are a virtual office with one office located in Malvern, PA. We are not bricks and mortar oriented so there is no high overhead and expenses to pass along. You pay your board membership and Trend fees.
Come join our growing company and get double the benefits of selling houses and renting homes/apartments.
- Must be have an active PA Real Estate Licenses
- Must have experience and positive mindset
- Knowledge of local areas
- ust have the ability to work from home office and have car for transportation with driver’s license and insurance
- Professional appearance and attitude
BOOKKEEPER – PT and FT
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE: Self-starter, highly organized, works well in a small office environment, very good analytic skills, flexible, trustworthy, office and property management skills, excellent computer skills
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday starting at 8:30. Full/Part Time position available must be working towards full time.
- 3 to 5 years prior bookkeeping experience in an active high paced environment
- Ability to handle high volume of transactions with efficiency and accuracy
- Extensive knowledge of accounts payable/ accounts receivable/bank reconciliation, general ledger and payroll
- Knowledge of both cash and accrual accounting
- Advance knowledge of Excel and ability to create reports and analysis for clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Diligence in completing daily assignments
- Knowledge of Property Management software a plus
- Team player - Able to work closely with other Del Val personnel.
Pay is between $15.00 and $20.00 per hour depending on skill level and experience. Please respond to this ad by sending your resume, salary requirements and hours you are available to work.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume, using MS Word or PDF Document to firstname.lastname@example.org