5407/3407 Resale Documents
Del Val has partnered with HomeWiseDocs.com to offer a more effective process for ordering and delivering resale disclosures, statement of accounts and other closing documents. Sign up is easy and you can start utilizing the system immediately.
HomeWiseDocs.com representatives are also available to help with any questions you may have by calling toll-free at 1-866-925-5004.
YOUR TITLE COMPANY AND/OR REALTOR WILL NEED TO ADVISE YOU OF WHAT IS NECESSARY FOR YOUR UPCOMING CLOSING.
The resale packet includes but is not limited to:
- Governing documents for the property
- A resale disclosure certificate (5407 or 3407)
- The budget and balance sheet of the association
- The seller’s account ledger showing any monies due
- Certificate of insurance for the association
- A list of any open violations
- A welcome letter from Del Val and new owner information sheet
- A FAQ sheet
Statement of Account
A statement of account is a document which is intended to inform a title company of monies to be collected at closing.
Often requested for a mortgage refinance, Lenders require a questionnaire to be completed by Del Val with information regarding your Association. Often, a custom questionnaire provided by your lender will need to be completed. However, a stock questionnaire is also available for purchase. Questionnaire orders will include the questionnaire of choice, as well as an association budget and balance sheet and the association’s certificate of insurance.