- Home prices are surging and up over 20%
- Days on market are down by over 50% in last year.
- Homes for sale are way down and inventory of homes is very low
- Rental rates are up about 5.5% in last year and accelerating higher.
- Mortgage rates are low at 3.05% and Fed will keep low for years to come.
- People are able to work virtually and can now move where they want versus where the job is.
- Builders are unable to build enough homes to meet demand.
- Regulations make it very hard for builders to get permits and build new homes.
- US population continues to grow at 1% or more.
Please leave your comments