During this very difficult time, Del Val Realty & Property Management has been working hard to get better and improve our services to our owners and residents. This a list of the 10 things we have been doing to improve our services and become a better company for our clients and residents.
- We set up a webpage to help residents with government and non-government programs that offer rental assistance with links to the programs – we also highlighted this page on our Home Page
- We are working with the Philadelphia Housing Development Corporation to get residents signed up for rent assistance and so far, have signed up 6 residents
- We worked with our owners and residents to set up payment plans and sometimes rent forgiveness to help residents through this period
- We encouraged online payments and we have gone from 65% online payment to 71% during this year
- Collections have returned to normal:
- May 93%
- June 95%
- July 94%
- Aug 99%
- We are one of the first property management companies to implement a ZeroDeposit Program to allow residents an alternative to traditional security deposits while at the same time protecting our owners from non-payment or damages to their property
- Del Val has also put together a Resident Benefit Program that offers our residents many benefits that other property managers are not offering such as:
- ZeroDeposit Program
- Online and cash payment systems
- One-time late fee waiver if they pay within 7 days
- Credit score enhancement by reporting on time payments to credit agencies
- Utility concierge where we help them set up utilities
- Maintenance reporting software that allows text, email and phone support and residents can send in video and photos of problems
- And many other benefits
- We have started showing vacant properties with our 360 virtual showings – again very few companies in the country are doing this and Del Val is out front of most other companies
- We purchased a specialized piece of equipment to do Shockwave RTU Treatments. These treatments are similar to the cleaners you may see on TV at airports and schools that sends out a fine mist of disinfected onto all surfaces with a specialized disinfectant for Covid-19.
- I have developed an online training course for landlords titled “Landlording Secrets: A complete Step-by-Step Video System for Managing your own Rental Properties for Maximum Profit!” – if you would like to see the course please go HERE
If you are a real estate investor or property owner and want to learn more about how we can help you buy investment properties and our property management program, please go to our website at http://www.delvalproperty.com/ .
Mike Lautensack is the owner of Del Val Realty & Property Management ("Del Val"). Del Val is a FULL SERVICE Residential Property Management company with over 15 years' experience and manage over 4,500 single family homes, HOA units and multifamily properties in and around Philadelphia, PA. We advise property owners how to build wealth and financial security through hassle-free ownership of rental real estate with our NO "Hassle" FULL Service Management Program. This proven management system allows owners to enjoy the financial benefits of cash flow, tax savings, and wealth creation. All this while it GUARANTEES you will never have to deal with maintenance or tenant issues.