Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Philadelphia by selecting from our list of Philadelphia rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Newly Updated 3-BD 2-Story Townhouse - 207 Irving Street, Trainer - SECTION 8 OK!
- 3 beds
- 1 baths
- 1008 SqFt
- $2,860.00 Deposit
- $50.00 Application Fee
Trainer, Pennsylvania 19061
· Updated 2-Story Townhome for Rent – 207 Irving Street, Trainer, PA 19061 – Available Now!
· $1,445 / month + utilities
· 3 Bedrooms (recent 1st floor addition serves as 3rd bedroom)
· 1 Bathroom
· 1,008 sq ft
· SECTION 8 OK!
· NEW Plank flooring throughout 1st floor
· NEW Carpeting
· BRAND-NEW Kitchen & appliances (electric range & refrigerator)
· NEW Washer & Dryer
· Nice-size Backyard for entertaining & enjoying sunny days!
· Chichester School District
· Street parking
· Close to public transportation
· Plenty of local fast-food & sit-down restaurants
· Easy access to Routes 13, 291 & I-95
· Minutes from Subaru Park, Trainer’s Wholesale, Commodore Barry Bridge, Upland Park, Linvilla Orchards & Willowbrook Shopping Center
· Pets allowed at owner’s discretion: $40 - $60 monthly + refundable $300 pet deposit
· No smoking
· Offering 1-year lease, or longer if desired
· Showing by appointment only
Questions / Showing - To schedule a showing please call 215-398-4133 or visit Schedule A Showing .
Application Process - There is $50.00 non-refundable application fee and a one-time lease administration fee of $25.00. Applicants must put up three months’ rent to move in (first months’ rent and two (2) months’ security deposit). Del Val will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in this rental property. To apply online please go to Del Val Application Page.
Our Resident Benefits Program is included with all Del Val Leases and includes many benefits. One of the benefits is our ZeroDeposit Program using “Obligo.com” which is an alternative to traditional security deposits. For qualified residents this allows you to forego your two (2) months of security deposits. If you elected to participate in our ZeroDeposit Program there are additional fees. For more details please go to ZeroDeposit Program. Additional benefits include Online Rent Payment, Concierge Utility Service, One-time Late Fee Forgiveness, One-time Non-sufficient Funds Forgiveness and many more. The cost for the Resident Benefit Program is $15.00 and is included in your monthly rent.
Other Del Val Properties: To see our other properties for rent please go to Philadelphia Homes For Rent
Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355
Philadelphia Property Management
All information regardless of source is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
#PropertiesForRent #RealEstate #HomeForRent #ApartmentForRent #ProperiesForLease
#HouseRentals #Tenants #PropertyManagement #RentPrices #HouseForRent #Rentals
#PhillyApartments #PhillyLiving #ApartmentRent
- Pet Details
- Pets allowed at owner’s discretion: $40 - $60 monthly + refundable $300 pet deposit
- No Smoking
Offering 1-year lease, or longer if desired
- Section 8
- Housing Assistance Accepted
- Date Available
- Located Near
- Minutes from Subaru Park, Trainer’s Wholesale, Commodore Barry Bridge, Upland Park, Linvilla Orchards & Willowbrook Shopping Center
- Cross Street
- W. 2nd Street
- Chichester School District
- Parking Description:
- Street parking
Del Val Realty & Property Management