Maintenance and Property Inspections
We keep your investment safeguarded
Del Val can schedule maintenance and repairs on your property to be certain your investment holds its maximum value.
We have a pool of experienced, qualified and reasonably priced contractors from every trade.
These services include:
- 24-hour emergency services – we handle the “nuisance” calls at all hours of the night
- Immediate response to tenant calls as required by the situation
- Cleanout and housecleaning services
- Drywall repair, patch and painting services
- Carpeting cleaning
- Door & window repair
- General handyman services
- Lawn, grounds and snow removal
- Plumbing, electrical and HVAC maintenance
- Pest control
- Other miscellaneous repairs
- Because of our volume, we can negotiate the best prices for you with carefully chosen contractors. Our contractors are licensed, bonded, fully insured and have met the EPA requirements for HVAC and refrigeration repairs/recovery.
Large Rehab and Remodeling Projects
Our expertise in construction management takes a large rehab or renovation project through all phases of renovation.
Our complete turnkey services include:
- Meet with the owner to establish the scope of the rehab or renovation.
- Make recommendations regarding what would be most beneficial to the property in order to maximize rental income
- Prepare a detailed outline of the scope of the rehab or renovation project
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates including a “not to exceed price”
- Establish and coordinate all interior upgrades including appliance, fixture, cabinet, and flooring selections.
- Negotiate price discounts and completion timelines
Del Val’s Preferred Vendor List
Please click here to see our Preferred Vendor List
Del Val has developed our exclusive 4-Step LeaseUP! Program to get your property rented as quickly as possible including advertising on 100’s of websites, 3D videos, professional-quality photos and videos, extensive knowledge of keywords and how to get your property found on internet searches, and personally showing the property with our leasing agents.
Del Val will manage your property and tenants including collecting rent, paying bills and bookkeeping services, year-end tax and financial records, handling tenant calls and complaints, working through any tenant disputes, coordinating and performing maintenance, making sure you are in compliance with city rules and regulations, move-in and move-out inspections and much more.
Del Val does offer several different maintenance options including using our in-house maintenance staff in combination with outside vendors. In some cases, owners can perform their own maintenance or work with their own contractors. We also, in some cases, recommend purchasing a home warranty program to protect all your major appliances and systems. We can discuss which option best fits your needs.
Rent Collection Systems
Del Val uses aggressive rent collection strategies which include email reminders, certified letters, and phone calls, and, if no payments, ultimately we take tenant(s) to court. Tenants have two options – pay rent or are removed from the property!
Eviction Protection Program (Optional)
Del Val will pay all your eviction-related expenses including court fees, legal fees, and fees related to filing an eviction for just $15 per month per property ($25 per month per property in Philadelphia). Del Val will absorb all the costs of Phase I (court and Judgment) and Phase II (possession). You pay nothing! Imagine that for just 33 cents per day.